The features mentioned will still be offered in the expansion, but as a new exciting bonus, we have included:
- New alchemy recipes
- More loots and elite loots
- Improved marketplace and new trade tools.
Just a quick highlight on some of the new game options in addition to new loots, quests, the Spectre race, and monsters:
- With the introduction of relics, you can now purchase trinkets or find rare ones from quests and monsters
- Unlock elite relics by combining alchemy recipes
- New trading system now available for players that have reached level 30
- Items in the marketplace can now be filtered by price
Expansion Official Release Date
The countdown has begun! The expansion for Phoenix Emperor will be released on July 1st, 2011 at 9:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.
There is more to come, and we hope you enjoy the new features added to the Phoenix Empire!
Post Expansion Additional Features Coming Soon!
Shortly after the expansion is released, we will be implementing new functionality for the recruiting and inventory system. These features include the following:
- Recruiting back will be no longer necessary — it will be automatically mutual.
- You will be able to easily report player harassment or abusive language with a comment or profile reporting feature.